Friday, October 22, 2010

booK coveR desigN

las week,1 of the lecturer in CFS PJ(MCIIUM during my time)a.k.a my auntie asked me to design the cover for the book that she wrote for cfs...she asked me to use flora n fauna as the cover,for Programming book,not related at all isn'it?but she said,"programming ni ssh,so kene la guna kaver yg menenangkan,br la budak2 xtension sgt bila bc"hmmmmm...betoi gak....wat saje laaa...

da problem is,im not dat creative =_="..since stdy pon,assignment dat related to creativity,mest hampeh punya...tp,da xde keje sgt,i accept da challenge..wat jela..since she asked me to use my pict,so i pick a few pict that related to the theme she asked me..in the end,i choose my feveret pict taken at Tanjung tuan,Negri 9...using my late D3000(sold oledy),kit lens 18-55mm...



after gugeling few template,and show to her,she dun want the design...lastly,i've decided to create my own design..i think its quite simple...but she n her students kinda like it..yg penting TARO suke!...hahah..when she liking my pict,its means the pict is gud enough...so,this is the final cover,and the real book dat oledy been printed out...



2 comments:

  1. woot woot! nak komisen rm2 sebab kau sebut nama aku :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...xle blah...aku nk ole2 aku dulu..br le komisen

    ReplyDelete